The ins and outs of the program
The Total Body Re-boot program works to:
- balance blood sugar and to deliver energy to cells rather than storing excess blood sugar as fat
- reduce appetite
- increase metabolism
- reduce inflammation
- heal and repair the gut for overall health and well-being with better absorption of nutrients
- balance hormones for efficient weight loss
- provide DAILY support to keep you on track!
Keys to success
- Low CALORIES The low-calorie limit must always be maintained during Step 2- Repair & Weightloss.
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT One of the reasons this low-calorie program is so successful is the use of high-quality nutritional support specially formulated to suppress the appetite, balance blood sugar levels and hormones, heal and repair the gut and provide your body with all the support and nutrition required whilst undertaking a detoxification process.
- DIGESTION It is important to consume your dinner two hours prior to going to bed to allow adequate time for digestion. This will ensure you don’t weigh in heavier in the morning.
- NO MASSAGE We recommend not having massages during Step 2 – Repair & Weight-Loss of the program as they can interfere with the distribution of fat cells, and excessive kneading can often harden areas of fat deposits that need to be released.
- WATER One of the key factors along with many others that will determine your success on this program is consuming adequate levels of water. It is imperative that you sip three litres (three quarts) of water daily to not only assist with the detoxification process but also assist with suppressing your appetite, and the chemical breakdown of fat stores. Herbal teas (not fruit teas) are a good option. When inadequate water is consumed, the body tends to retain fluid and this will show up on the scales and in body measurements.
- EXERCISE When on a low-calorie program, we recommend LIGHT exercise only (e.g. walking) as you want to conserve the energy for fat burning and detoxification. When you have achieved your goal weight, exercise will assist with health, vitality and well-being and to further tone the new slim you!
- HEALTH AILMENTS Many people following this program have discovered that their blood sugar and blood pressure levels return to a normal range, their moods and sleep improve, sugar and carbohydrate cravings disappear, and their triglyceride and cholesterol levels normalise along with various other noticeable improvements in overall health and well-being. Their eyes shine, skin glows and they radiate with good health!
“I can’t believe it 10.9kg down & and 35cm off my whole-body day 40 today I am so excited…”
“Not only will you lose the weight and cm’s but the difference in your whole self will be amazing.
I feel fresher like I’m being purified from the inside out.”
“I have done my 1st 40 days and lost 15.9kgs.
I started my 2nd round of detox yesterday and another 1.3kgs has gone.”
“If this isn’t inspirational for someone to improve their health I don’t know what is……”
“With losing weight I feel like a new woman and blood pressure has been spot on so no more blood pressure tabs.
I’m amazed how much better I feel!”
Why we MONO eat?
Mono eating means one protein and one vegetable per meal.The reason is to take the pressure off your digestion and rest your gut so that it will be able to repair the villi in the small intestine, and thus increase surface area for absorption of nutrients into your system.
Chicken and fish will be your primary sources of protein however you may have limited amounts of lean red meat while on the program. Be sure to cut away all fat from your meat and remove the skin from your chicken. If you use mince (ground meat), ensure you purchase the high-quality, fat-free version. Make sure to drain all grease from cooked meats.
While on the program a plateau (a few days of no weight loss) may occur during Step 2- Repair & Weight-Loss. In this case, we have some helpful suggestions to get your loss kick started. Please consult your mentor if you need help or support.
From huge success comes great mentors.
One of the best things about Total Body Re-boot is the incredible support.
You will be supported 24/7 by online groups and a dedicated, individual mentor.
No one does this program alone.
Whether you’re at home in the kitchen or out on the town, we are here to support you every step of the way.
You're never alone!
Step 1 - Balance
This is where you get off the blood sugar roller coaster and get your appetite under control. Certain foods we eat make us hungry, so following the RIGHT foods from the list is important to help rest the gut and reduce your appetite.
By the second day your blood sugar levels should start to stabilise, you will begin to overcome food cravings and your body will start to use its fat stores for energy.
There is no calorie counting in the first five days.
Step 2 - Repair & Weight-Loss
This is when you lose the weight! In just 21-40 days you will likely lose 10-15kg (22-33lbs) plus. More to the core, Step 2- Repair & Weight-Loss is the healing stage. The more different foods we put on our plate, the more our digestion overworks.
The solution is simple – with mono eating (one protein and one vegetable) we improve digestion, repair the gut, and get rid of inflammation in the body. Once your digestion is functioning properly, your body can absorb more nutrients from your food.
As a result, Step 2- Repair & Weight-Loss lifts a low metabolism, improves the function of the liver and improves bowel function.
Step 3 - Re-feed & Maintain
This is about maintaining your weight with the right foods and a lifestyle you can follow to keep the weight off, forever.
Step 3 - Re-feed & Maintain is designed to keep you at your current weight and to keep your hormones in balance, particularly your levels. is the hormone responsible for the uptake of fat in cells.
This step will normally last 14-21 days and is designed to teach you how to sustain a healthy lifestyle. If you are at your ideal weight, this is an excellent plan to follow.
(Want to lose more? Easy! Just go back to Step 1 - Balance and repeat!)
Fat: The good, the bad and the ugly
There are three kinds of fat stored by our body – the goal is to release the right kind.
- Structural fat This fat fills the gaps between various organs. It has important functions such as bedding the kidneys in soft elastic tissue, protecting the coronary arteries and keeping the skin smooth and taut. It is important that we maintain this protective fat as it is vital for a healthy body.
- Normal fat This type of fat is reserves of fuel from which the body can draw on as required. Both these types of fat, structural and normal reserves, are essential, and even if the body stocks them to capacity this can never be called obesity.
- Adipose tissue fat This is the toxic fat locked away in our fat cells causing unsightly bulges in various parts of the body including the abdomen, hips, thighs, stomach and waist.It is the adipose tissue fat that the Total Body Re-boot program targets. The Total Body Re-boot program is a detox for the body. Throughout the detoxification process, it is also vital to support the bowel and liver. We achieve this through the nutrition we use.
The Total Body Re-boot program targets these adipose fats:
- Abdominal Fat: Visceral fat that accumulates around the stomach (e.g. pot belly)
- Cellulite: Unofficial term for subcutaneous tissue around the thighs and buttocks
- Femoral Fat: Adipose tissue fat that accumulates on the hips and thighs
- Visceral Fat: Can describe both subcutaneous and abdominal fat.
To target certain fats, you must change your diet and take away the foods that create abdominal fat, cellulite, femoral fat and visceral fat (adipose tissue fat), that accumulates around the body’s internal organs.
This is what our program works on and WHY it is so successful in re-shaping the body correctly. We take away the foods that create the bad fats and in the process remove the adipose tissue fat. Many other weight loss programs fail to specifically target this type of fat.